Subway Meat: Subway is a popular fast-food chain known for its fresh and healthy sandwiches, salads, and other options. For meat lovers, the Subway meat menu offers a range of delicious and nutritious options to choose from. Whether you prefer classic favorites like turkey or ham, or more exotic choices like buffalo chicken or steak, there is something for everyone on the Subway meat menu.
In this article, we will explore everything you need to know about the Subway meat menu. From nutrition information to different types of meat and how they are prepared, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s dive in and discover the delicious world of Subway meat!
Types of meat on the Subway menu:
The Subway meat menu offers a wide range of options to choose from, including:
- Turkey breast: A classic option, turkey breast is low in fat and high in protein. It is a great choice for those who want a healthy and filling sandwich.
- Black Forest ham: Another classic option, Black Forest ham is made from lean pork and is lower in sodium than some other ham options.
- Roast beef: This tender and flavorful meat is a great choice for those who want a hearty and satisfying sandwich.
- Italian B.M.T: This sandwich features a combination of pepperoni, salami, and ham, making it a great option for meat lovers who want a little bit of everything.
- Chicken strips: Made from white meat chicken, these strips are juicy and flavorful. They are a great choice for those who want a lighter meat option.
- Spicy Italian: This sandwich features a combination of pepperoni and salami, with a spicy kick that adds some extra flavor.
- Steak and cheese: This sandwich features tender strips of steak and melted cheese, making it a filling and delicious option.
- Buffalo chicken: Made with juicy chicken breast and a spicy buffalo sauce, this sandwich is a great choice for those who want a little bit of heat in their sandwich.
Nutrition information for Subway meat:
Subway is known for its commitment to healthy and fresh ingredients, and the Subway meat menu is no exception. Here are some nutrition facts for some of the most popular Subway meats:
- Turkey breast (6-inch sub): 280 calories, 3.5g fat, 18g protein
- Black Forest ham (6-inch sub): 290 calories, 4.5g fat, 18g protein
- Roast beef (6-inch sub): 320 calories, 5g fat, 24g protein
- Italian B.M.T (6-inch sub): 410 calories, 16g fat, 24g protein
- Chicken strips (6-inch sub): 220 calories, 2.5g fat, 24g protein
- Spicy Italian (6-inch sub): 480 calories, 25g fat, 20g protein
- Steak and cheese (6-inch sub): 340 calories, 9g fat, 25g protein
- Buffalo chicken (6-inch sub): 340 calories, 6g fat, 29g protein
Preparing meat at Subway:
At Subway, all meats are sliced fresh in front of the