Subway Allergen Menu: Sandwiches and salads are available in the fast food restaurant Subway.
It has more than 35,000 sites in 100 countries and has existed since 1965.
The majority of Subway’s food is produced fresh in-store, where allergens are handled by Subway team members and where equipment and utensils may be shared with allergen-containing items.
Even while Subway carefully prepares your meal, they cannot guarantee that it is 100 percent free of allergies.
In addition, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the material.
Customers who have allergies or sensitivities should be cautious while placing orders.
Subway Menu Categories
However, you can see all Subway Menu items easily in the below list.
- Subway Sandwich Menu With Prices
- Subway Menu With Prices, UK
- Subway Sauces Menu
- Subway Kid’s Meal Menu
- Subway Toppings Menu
- Subway Allergen Menu
- Subway Cookies Menu
- Subway Slider Menu
- Subway Pizza Menu
- Subway Menu Nutrition
- Subway Catering Menu With Prices
- Subway Platters Menu With Prices
- Subway Breads Menu
- Subway Sides Menu
- Subway Drinks Menu With Prices
- Subway Wraps Menu With Prices
- Subway Salads Menu With Prices
- Subway Secret Menu
- Subway Gluten-Free Menu
- Subway Breakfast Menu With Prices
Subway Allergen Menu
On Subway’s allergy menu, there are items containing allergens. So now you know how to identify menu items that you shouldn’t consume.
Here are the items on the Subway menu that individuals with food allergies can consume.
Breads & Wraps
- Wrap, Spinach (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Wrap, Tomato Basil (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Italian Herbs and Cheese (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Artisan Italian – white (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Hearty Multigrain (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Flatbread, Artisan x (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Gluten-Free (as packaged) (Egg)
- Monterey Cheddar (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Parmesan Oregano (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Sourdough (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Jalapeno Cheddar (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten, Sulfites)
Meat, Poultry, Seafood & Eggs
- Genoa Salami (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Ham – Black Forest (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Italian BMT Meats (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Meatballs & Marinara (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten, )
- Pepperoni (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken (Soybeans)
- Spicy Italian Meats (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Steak (Soybeans)
- Tuna Salad (Egg, Fish)
- Turkey Breast (Soybeans)
- Grilled Chicken – Teriyaki Glazed (Sesame, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Bacon Strips (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Grilled Chicken (Soybeans)
- Cold Cut Combo Meats (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Egg Omelet Patty – Regular (Egg, Soybeans)
- Egg White Omelet Patty (Egg, Soybeans)
Local/Regional Meats Protein
- Eggs, Cage-Free (Egg, Soybeans)
- Egg Whites, Cage-Free (Egg)
- Pastrami (Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Veggie Patty (Soybeans)
- Parmesan (Milk)
- Pepperjack (Milk, Soybeans)
- Provolone (Milk)
- American, Processed (Milk, Soybeans)
- BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella (Milk)
- Monterey Cheese Blend, Shredded (Milk)
Condiments & Dressings
- Caesar Sauce (Egg, Fish, Milk, Soybeans)
- Peppercorn Ranch Sauce (Egg, Milk, Soybeans)
- Ranch Sauce (Egg, Milk, Soybeans)
- Red Wine Vinegar (Sulfites)
- Sweet Onion Teriyaki Sauce (Sesame, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Chipotle Southwest Sauce (Egg, Milk, Soybeans)
- Mayonnaise Light (Egg, Soybeans)
- Creamy Sriracha (Egg, Soybeans)
- Mayonnaise, Regular (Egg, Soybeans)
- Banana Peppers (Sulfites)
- Jalapeno Pepper Slices (Sulfites)
- Beef Chili with Beans (Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Broccoli & Cheddar (Milk, Soybeans)
- Chicken Noodle (Egg, Milk, Wheat, Gluten)
- Loaded Baked Potato (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten, Added Nitrites/Nitrates)
Cookies & Desserts
The items below have Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
- Cookie, Chocolate Chip
- Cookie, Oatmeal Raisin
- Cookie, Raspberry Cheesecake
- Cookie, White Chip Macadamia Nut
Local/Regional Cookies & Desserts
- Brownie (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Brownie, Gluten-Free (Egg)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Muffin, Banana Bread (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Gluten)
- Muffin, Blueberry Crumb (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Gluten)
- Muffin, Chocolate Chunk (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Muffin, Triple Berry (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Wheat, Gluten)
- Muffin, Apple Cinnamon Pecan (Egg, Milk, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Gluten)
This is a list of every Subway location in the US. As a result, the allergy menu at Subway may vary from the one above in the UK or other nations.
Subway Weekday Hours (Monday To Friday)
|Monday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
How Many Hours is Subway Open During the Week?
Monday through Friday, Subway is open for around 16 hours.
This could vary from shop to store. Some locations may have longer or shorter operating hours than others.
Subway’s Weekend Hours (Saturday and Sunday)
|Saturday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
How Many Hours is Subway Open During the Weekend?
Subway is open 24 hours every day on Saturday and Sunday. This number might vary depending on location.
Subway Holiday Hours
|New Year’s Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Martin Luther King Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Valentine’s Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Presidents’ Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|St. Patrick’s Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Good Friday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Easter||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Memorial Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Independence Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Labor Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Columbus Day]||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Halloween||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Veterans Day||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Black Friday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Christmas Eve||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Day After Christmas||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|New Year’s Eve||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
The majority of Subway restaurants remain open on important holidays to continue serving customers.
During the holidays, store hours are restricted; thus, you should contact them ahead to determine if they are open today.
Subway Near Me Location
The Subway offers a variety of bread options for their sandwiches. Popular selections include Wholegrain, Italian Flatbread, and Multigrain.
You have the option between a 6-inch and 12-inch subwoofer. Subway offers a variety of toppings for sandwiches.
Bacon and chicken are among the most popular, and classics such as turkey and beef will make you salivate.
The new Veggie Meatball sub is gaining popularity rapidly. Their fantastic wraps are an additional menu highlight.
With a range of protein sources, they are delicious. Also, salads are a vital element of nutritious eating.
They provide excellent salads with delicious toppings. Subway knows how to win our hearts with its delectable and healthful meals.
At Subway, there are always discounts. We felt they were so impressive that we compiled a list of them.
You may use the Subway app on your mobile device to view their current promotions and place your order before leaving the house.
You can also get fantastic prices at one of their locations, especially if it is close to your home.
There are new bargains every few weeks or months, so check back frequently.
subway order online
Online ordering of Subway sandwiches is simple.
Simply provide your phone number and email address, select a sandwich, a salad, or a wrap, and then click “checkout.”
If this sounds too cumbersome, you may just go to one of the many food service locations and place your order there.
The first and most popular items served by Subway were named for Peter Buck. Peter’s Super Submarines was one of the initial items on the menu.
After the success of Buck and DeLuca’s initial business and the opening of their second location in 1966, they received their first franchisees in 1974.
It is also known as an Italian or hoagie sandwich. It is composed of sliced Italian bread stuffed with various types of meat, veggies, cheese, and other condiments.
The costs on Subway’s menus are dependent on the food’s freshness. When Jared Fogle stated that the sandwiches at Subway helped him lose weight, he aided the company.
How Does Subway Maintain the Quality Of Its Food?
Subway employs a variety of strategies to ensure that their food is both delicious and sustainable, with as little waste as possible.
So that every diner knows precisely what is in their dish, they also keep track of the nutritional information for each type of sub and a list of allergies.
You can find all the information you need about nutrition on the following websites:
Subway Franchising Details
Subway operates 44,800 locations in over 100 countries worldwide. It is also the most famous restaurant chain in the entire globe.
It has sites in the United Kingdom, India, and the United States, among others.
This is the amount required to open a Subway.
This is the amount required to operate a Subway restaurant.
|Name of Fee||Cost|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$15,000|
|Real Property||From $2,000 to $12,000|
|Leasehold Improvements||From $40,900 to $200,000|
|Equipment Lease Security Deposit||From $7,500 to $15,500|
|Optional Security System||From $2,450 to $3,550|
|Freight Charges (varies by location)||From $3,000 to $14,000|
|Outside Signage||From $1,600 to $8,000|
|Opening Inventory||From $4,400 to $6,050|
|Insurance||From $1,200 to $5,000|
|Supplies||From $500 to $1,300|
|Training Expenses (including travel & lodging)||From $2,500 to $4,500|
|Legal and Accounting||From $1,000 to $3,500|
|Opening Advertising||From $2,500 to $4,000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses (business license, utility deposits & small equipment)||From $4,000 to $8,000|
|Additional Funds – three months||From $12,000 to $42,000|
|Estimated Total||From $100,550 to $342,400|
|Formerly||Pete’s Super Submarines|
|Founders||Fred DeLuca, Peter Buck|
|Headquarters||Milford, Connecticut, U.S.|
|No. of Locations||42,431|
|Key People||Trevor Haynes, Mike Macrie|
Subway Nutritional Information
If your diet is important to you, click the link above to discover how Subway’s menu items compare in terms of calories and other nutrients.
Subway Contact Information
Subway Corporate Office Address- 325 Bic Drive, Milford, Connecticut 06461
Subway Corporate Phone Number- (203) 877-4281
You can also contact the team of Subway by using the contact form on their website.
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/subway
- Instagram Account: instagram.com/subway/
- Twitter Handle: twitter.com/subway
- YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/subway
This page discusses the most recent Subway menu pricing. I did my best to collect and compile information on the Subway Us Menu Prices. I hope you learned something and that it assists you in making the best decision. Nonetheless, if you have any queries about the menu prices, please leave a remark below. We appreciate you reading the whole content.
FAQ- Subway Allergen Menu
Does Subway wheat bread have dairy?
After decades of using the same bread recipes, Subway debuted new “white” and “wheat” bread last year. You can be certain they do not carry dairy products.
Is Subway wheat bread vegan?
Bread. These are the vegan bread options available in Subway locations. It has nine grains. Italian Bread that is dense and flavorful
Does Subway Mayo have eggs?
Seasonings and condiments All condiments and dressings are egg-free, with the exception of Chipotle Southwest Sauce, Honey Mustard Sauce, Ranch, and Mayonnaise, as indicated by the list of allergies (link in the next paragraph).
Does Subway have gluten-free sauces?
Yes, all Subway sauces include gluten-containing ingredients. In contrast, Sweet Onion Teriyaki Sauce is an exception. This is the only sauce at Subway containing gluten.